I am doing a bit of a report for a research paper and was wondering if any of you would be willing to answer some of the below questions? You don't have to answer all of them, but I would appreciate a brief introduction that includes what kind of teacher you are/your grade level, what kinda school you teach at, how long (months, weeks, etc) you have been teaching, etc. Thanks!!
- What do you find more challenging to teach, social studies or science? Why?
- How important is teaching science or social studies in comparison to other school subjects such as math or literacy?
- What do you/have you taught this year in science and/or social studies?
- Do you find it hard to meet the curriculum outcomes your school has set for science/social studies?
- What do you like teaching more, science or social studies? Why?
- How much time do you devote a week to teaching science or social studies?